Southern Mining Electrical Contractors support our clients by providing an complete assessment of the site’s, electrical systems and process and all electrical plant and equipment, to ensure electrical compliance with legislative requirements and Australian standards.
Frequent high voltage audits are essential in certifying the safety of people and equipment. Numerous safety issues can be recognised and prevented by carrying out a comprehensive electrical audit of high voltage electrical equipment and appropriating required corrective procedures.
Our team has the expertise to recognise potential hazards which can then be eliminated to ensure safety, mining uptime and avoid financial loss.
Electrical Auditing Services include:
- High Voltage electrical installation audit
- Hazardous Areas electrical installation audit and compliance
- Electrical compliance (both legislative, Australian Standards and best practice)
- Control system fault finding
- Fire detection & alarming (in line with Building Fire Safety codes)
- Power quality analysis
- Lighting level compliance
- Drafting, documentation & record keeping
- Audit of electrical documentation